In fulfilling our mission statement to be humble and hungry, we are offering the women of Cherry Hills a chance for large and small gatherings as on-ramps to grow their faith. Our hope is to be hospitable and welcoming to those plugged into Cherry Hills as well as those who are new.
For information on Groups, click here.
If you would like information about mid-size Women’s studies, contact email@example.com or see study descriptions below:
- Sunday morning – Sunday School class for women
- Tuesday afternoon – Bible Study
- Wednesday morning – Mom’s group Bible Study
- Thursday night – WOW (Women of the Word) Bible Study
- Friday morning –Bible Study
Tuesday Afternoon Study
Tuesday study will resume this fall. Contact Christie Davis if you have questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wednesday Morning Mom’s Group
Moms Group will begin on Wednesday, September 6. We meet each Wednesday morning at the church from 9:00 to 11:15 a.m. Moms Group is open to women of any age. Feel free to invite a friend!
Childcare is provided for children age 5 and under, as well as a homeschool childcare room, for a minimal suggested donation.
Books will be available for purchase on the first day. To register and ensure that we have books for you, please contact Marcy (217–691–4453 or email@example.com) by August 30th. Please include your name and the names/ages of your child(ren) for childcare.
Please note: Scholarships are available for both book purchases & childcare costs. Don’t let this keep you from coming. Contact me for more information if needed.
This semester we will be studying two books:
* Listen, Love, Repeat: Other Centered Living in a Self Centered World by Karen Ehman ~ In a culture saturated and obsessed with self, Listen Love Repeat inspires readers to embrace backwards living by finding true joy through intentional acts of kindness. Providing practical tips and encouragement, Karen Ehman inspires us to live alert and to be on the lookout in conversations with others for hints of what kindness we might show them.
* You & Me Forever: Marriage In Light Of Eternity by Francis & Lisa Chan ~ Marriage is great, but it’s not forever. It’s until death do us part. Then come eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives. Francis Chan joins together with his wife Lisa to address the question many couples wonder at the altar: “How do I have a healthy marriage?” Setting aside typical topics on marriage, Francis and Lisa dive into Scripture to understand what it means to have a relationship that satisfies the deepest parts of our souls. You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity will radically shift the way we see one of the most important relationships in our life. Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage. Whether you are single, dating or married, You and Me Forever will help you discover the adventure that you were made for and learn how to thrive in it.
Thursday Evening Study
Thursday study will resume this fall. Contact Kathy Hall if you have questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday Morning Study
Friday study will resume this fall. Contact Terri Woolbright if you have questions (email@example.com).
2017 Fall Celebration
Please join us for our annual Fall Celebration on Tuesday, September 19th at Cherry Hills. We’ll gather to unveil the new and exciting Women’s Ministry opportunities for 2017/2018.
2017/2018 Upcoming Events
- Women’s Fall Celebration–Tuesday, September 19, 2017
- Women’s Christmas Breakfast–Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Women’s Winter Retreat–Friday & Saturday, February 2-3, 2018
Bible studies, prayer circles and Dinner for 6 to kick off Fall 2017. Times and locations to be announced.
For more information on any of the upcoming events, contact Cindy Gorrell (firstname.lastname@example.org).