Welcome to Cherry Hills! We believe that kids begin learning the moment they are born. For this reason, beginning in early childhood, we create age-appropriate environments where kids can discover truths from God’s Word and experience a loving church community.
We take your child’s safety seriously, and we’ll do everything we can to earn and keep your trust. The first time you attend Cherry Hills, you’ll want to arrive a little early so that you can check in your child. When you arrive, you can expect:
- A secure check-in system that ensures that only the appropriate adult can pick up your child.
- A secure ID number for each child so we can contact you if necessary.
- Volunteers who have completed an application and are background checked.
- Two or more volunteers serving in each room.
- Toys that are sanitized and cleaned in our early childhood rooms after every use.