Welcome to Cherry Hills! We believe that kids begin learning the moment they are born. For this reason, beginning in the nursery, we create age-appropriate environments where children can discover truths from God’s Word and experience a loving church community.
The first time you attend Cherry Hills, you’ll want to arrive a little early so that you can stop at the Children’s Guest Center to check-in your child. We take your child’s safety and discipleship seriously, and we’ll do everything we can to earn and keep your trust.
- Our secure check-in system ensures that only the appropriate adult can pick up your child.
- If your child needs you while you are in the worship service, we can contact you using your secure ID number.
- Every volunteer who serves with kids has completed an application and background check.
- We always have two or more volunteers serving in each room.
- We sanitize and clean our infant and toddler rooms after every use.