The Nursery Ministries at Cherry Hills serves children, newborns through age 2 in our specially designated areas for newborns, crawlers, and walkers up to 3 years old.
Purpose of Nursery Ministry and your child’s experience:
- To help each child feel comfortable and special
- To help each child feel secure with adults who love and care for him/her
- Scripture, songs, and God-centered conversation
- Snack (cheerios) for children over 12 months
- Age-appropriate Bible based activities through illustrations and songs
- To encourage the active participation of parents in worship, Bible study and other activities
Where We Gather
- Our four Nursery rooms are located on the main level.
- Cry Room is located to the right of the sanctuary.
- Nursing Moms’ Room is located next to the Cry room behind the curtains.
Nursery Ministry Contact Information
- Contact Heather Cremeens with any questions you may have regarding the Nursery Ministry, or to sign up to serve.